Our nursery learning experiences will create awe and wonder.
At Children’s Links we are committed to supporting the development to a well qualified workforce who are equipped with the knowledge , skills and experiences to deliver high quality childcare where children have good outcomes and reach their potential.
About the Role
In your new role you will be:
• Assisting in the day to day running of the childcare provision in various rooms
• Working as part of a team to ensure the delivery of a high quality childcare setting
• Supporting staff in maintaining accurate, up to date records that fulfil Ofsted and all legal requirements as laid out in the EYFS and all other administrative duties
• Providing high quality care and education for all children who attend
• Required to attend staff meetings.
The outdoors is a real life natural playground for learning
The most valuable resource we can give children is our time and attention
Valuing each child for their uniqueness fosters their self esteem