We are a proactive and agile charity that has enthusiastic experts in our current team. Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Find out more about our inspirational charity and the team behind it.
About the Role
In your new role you will be:
• Assisting in the day to day running of the childcare provision in various rooms
• Working as part of a team to ensure the delivery of a high quality childcare setting
• Supporting staff in maintaining accurate, up to date records that fulfil Ofsted and all legal requirements as laid out in the EYFS and all other administrative duties
• Providing high quality care and education for all children who attend
• Required to attend staff meetings.
Role: Volunteer - Retail Assistant
Location: Second Chance, Children’s Links charity shop, High Street Horncastle.
Contract type: Temporary 6 months post -possibly leading to longer
Role: Sessional Translator/Interpreter
Location: Home Based with travel within agreed boundary
Contract type: Sessional
Exciting new opportunity.