Exciting new opportunity to be a Trustee/ Non Executive Director of a national charity Read more
We are a national charity and we are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to help make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children, young people, families and communities across the country.
Our work helps to change the lives of the most vulnerable people in our communities.
Join us and do #themostimortantwork
We strive to foster belonging and empowerment at work
Exciting new opportunity to be a Trustee/ Non Executive Director of a national charity
About the Role
In your new role you will be:
• Assisting in the day to day running of the childcare provision in various rooms
• Working as part of a team to ensure the delivery of a high quality childcare setting
• Supporting staff in maintaining accurate, up to date records that fulfil Ofsted and all legal requirements as laid out in the EYFS and all other administrative duties
• Providing high quality care and education for all children who attend
• Required to attend staff meetings.
Role: Volunteer - Retail Assistant
Location: Second Chance, Children’s Links charity shop, High Street Horncastle.
Contract type: Temporary 6 months post -possibly leading to longer